Sunday, September 30, 2007

Take Care, Miss Lim!

Lately, this part of my Multiply site is looking more and more like some message board.

Kailing, have a great, great, great time in UK! I so envy you for being able to take time off to study. At UK, some more. Tsk. That was my dream a looooong time ago but well, knowing me and my procrastinating ways, it has yet to materialise. Instead, I've been bugging Man to go and find a course to do there for a year while I continue my taitai ways there.

You'll definitely miss your family very much in the first few weeks but don't let that stop you from achieving your dreams. You'll feel much better by the 3rd month, I'm sure. :) Burying yourself in your work is perhaps a good way to distract yourself. So, perhaps, it's a blessing that the delays cropped up so you won't have much time to miss your loved ones.

But one year is not that long. Just look at my NPL; it's almost coming to an end. So, we'll meet again soon.

Take care and I'm sorry I can't be there in December!! (If only they have a flight with a huge playroom - ummm.. there is, I realise. I just have to charter my own flight.)

No comments: