Thursday, November 30, 2006

Saboteur

Today is going to be a busy, busy day at my mom's. My younger brother is getting married and it's the solemnisation day today.


I planned to reach my mom's place early today, say around 10am. That wouldn't be a problem because the little princess no longer wants her morning naps.


Right?


Wrong. At eight in the morning, I told her that we gotta do things fast today cos we're setting off early. I fed her, bathed her and went about getting things ready. Then she started crying. It then became an inconsolable wail - which could only be soothed by one, or rather, two things. So, I fed her again.


And she slept. And she's been sleeping for the past 45 minutes.


*Sigh*


 

4 comments:

tea tea said...

today tuh hari ni eh, i.e hari khamis 30th nov..cos' ur entry timed 852pm nov 29... *scratched head*
congrats to ur bro!!!

nad makhuda said...

a'ah. today 30 november. abetue party dia is at tampines. in a blue and yellow building. heh heh.

hmmmm. i'm a novice at these things. how to adjust the time, ah? i thought i set to xinjiapo timing liao?

tea tea said...

hehe...u go to settings -> My account -> set timing to Asia/Singapore +8.00 GMT..

:)

tea tea said...

eh i tink correct already liao... agaknyer aku yg blur tak.. :P