Sunday, April 15, 2007

Shoppers Anonymous




I need to stop online shopping.


I need to realise that time on the computer can be used for other purposes (like, ummm, playing solitaire?) other than browsing online catalogues.


I need to stop checking online sprees and treat them as personal invitations to join them.


I need to stop thinking that I should join the sprees because the organiser is already in my list of payees in my internet banking account.


I need to tell myself that Huda does not need that pretty skirt that's a perfect match to a skirt  I have.


Huda does not need that pretty skirt that's a perfect match to a skirt  I have. Huda does not need that pretty skirt that's a perfect match to a skirt  I have. Huda does not need that pretty skirt that's a perfect match to a skirt  I have. Huda does not need that pretty skirt that's a perfect match to a skirt  I have.    


Or, does she?


 

9 comments:

Ai Li Tay said...

aiyo...staying at home must be driving u nuts

nad makhuda said...

aaaaaahhhh... yes.. i think you're right.. that's why i need to shop. :-)

Kai Ling Lim said...

Let me give you a couple more websites...:)
http://www.gap.com/
http://www.oldnavy.com

izadnhana Ismail said...

SHE DOES! SHE DOES! oh YES SHE DOES!

tea tea said...

buy lah!! buyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!! so fun for mom and daughter to match their bajus or skirts for tt matter! heheh

Ana mn said...

Ah ah the skirt is so cantik! buy la one for huda.

nad makhuda said...

kailing - more, more!! i want more sites! hahaa!

nurhana, yati, rohana - YES. i succumbed. i was able to resist the skirt for all of 30 minutes. the skirt is already on the way to singapore!! woooohoooooooooooooooooo!!

nurhana - nasib baik anak kau lelaki. can u imagine the damage you'd cause to your bank account if you had a girl instead? ;)
(can u imagine how near bankruptcy i am now??? *lol*)

dianah p said...

OMGZXZX my sister is using 'lol'.

nad makhuda said...

dianah!! i thought you want to be an anonymous reader and never going to comment here. *lol* *lol* *lol* *lol* *lol* *lol* *lol* *lol* *lol* ambik kau ni banyak2 lols from an era when you were still in diapers. *lol* *lol* *lol* *lol* *lol* *lol* *lol* *lol* *lol* *lol* *lol* *lol* *lol* *lol* *lol* *lol* *lol* *lol*