Thursday, January 25, 2007

Before I Forget

I'm gonna forget that I have this blog soon enough.

I like that this blog is quiet and hidden from view. The Husband doesn't look at this and Dianah must have ben bored stiff the one time she saw this. Oh wait. I told Yati about this but I think she has forgotten. Teeheee!

Just to update my loyal readers (ahem - which totals to about z-e-r-o), I am not pregnant. Irene told me that I should try for a baby now cos any later, Huda will start feeling jealous of Baby #2. But, I think, I'll have to risk that and wait a while more.

Once upon a time, I wanted 4 kids. But, after my first pregnancy, I think, I gotta think some more. If my second pregnancy is anything like the first and if Baby #2 must also spend time at NICU/SCN, I think Baby #2 will be the last baby for me. Very sad. I grew up in a huge family and I've always wanted many children too. But, then again, accidents do happen and since termination is not an option, we'll leave it to Allah.

---

On a totally, totally different note, The Husband and I went to HDB last Saturday and in a very simple process, we've paid up our housing loan!! Wooohoooo!! Alhamdulillah! No more loans, baby. Actually, that's the only loan we have. If I do get a car (if I ever get round to getting that licence), I'll pay up in full. I would only want to spend a maximum of, say, $25 000 on the car so I'll need to get something that has been loved before. I dunno. When the time comes, I think, my heart will ache at the thought of spending so much of my reserves, I'll end up tolerating taxi drivers for a while more.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.