Wednesday, August 31, 2016

A Little Move

This post is still not about the kids. Wait for that.

Boy is sleeping now and I have a bit of time.

Forgot to mention something in the previous post: our move is confirmed! We are definitely moving sometime in November to our new place, a stone's throw away from the girls' school. Just 2-3 minutes away from the MRT station. 30 seconds away from a bus stop that has many bus services. So near varied amenities. No Pokestop nearby though.

Sadly, will be saying goodbye to birds chirping, cricket songs, squirrel sightings, rambutans an arm's length away.

The peaceful morning is something I enjoy whenever Ihsan takes a nap in the morning. I will no longer hear this on a regular basis and my heart feels heavy to say goodbye to this magnificent beauty.




This is just outside my living room window. Beyond the trees, is a hill. A camera cannot capture what the eye and the mind see. It is beautiful. And this is the reason why I need a big push (or rather, pull) to leave this place. Will miss you lots, Nature.

No comments: