Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Misery

I am miserable.

I've been spending intimate moments (line stolen from my second brother) with Johnson Suisse since 2.50am this morning. Things have come out from both ends. I am not pregnant.

I woke up in the wee hours of the morning thinking I could catch the Brazil-Chile match. But 20 minutes into the game, my stomach was having some kind of Jabulani party. And the sounds of the vuvuzelas that accompanied it..

I'm so weak and miserable now. TheHusband took the morning off to settle the kids but he couldn't take the entire day off. Farah's diaper is as dry as a bone. This is a good time to wean her off but I could barely carry her, what more deal with her violent protests should I try to stuff the milk bottle in her mouth.

Go away, upset tummy.

No comments: